ECO-Tours only purchases trees and dirt to plant them in...

Sunday, July 20, 2014

One Giant Leap For Humankind

Finally, something that works, is in the public domain and is within the reach of every
one.www.biocharproject.org

I too have been working to inform others about biochar. I am not sure if commercializing it is going to be the answer though. Time will tell and I have been wrong before about many things, but to maintain integrity in my biochar production system, I use as little petrochemical  (fossil) fuel as possible when making my char and look forward to a time that I can afford to build a larger retort, make useful energy from the syngas driven off during the charring process and help close the loop with organic and locally available feedstocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment